HP 414A Toner Cartridge
HP 414A toner cartridge works with HP printers like HP Color LaserJet PRO M454 series and MFP M479 series. The original HP cartridge produces 71% on an average usable page than other cartridges which are not HP. HP toner yield approximately 100 pages, designed to work and give high quality, reliable for every print.
This cartridge is a great value for everyday business. The main feature of HP cartridge is dependable performance, consistent page yields, and standout with original HP printers. It is easy to install into the printer and convenient to use.
HP 414A has an impressive quality high-speed count. It uses specially formulated HP color sphere 3 toners which are tuned to match the speed of the HP printer. Its page maximizer technology manages toner use and cartridge performance. By using the original HP 414a toner high yield cartridge with Jet Intelligence we can print three times more pages.
HP print gauge technology will track the toner levels so that the cartridge remaining life can be known before. In this HP 414A toner cartridge, a drum is also included to keep track, and no need to get an extra drum. His cartridge comes with anti-fraud technology to get authentic HP quality for which we paid.
HP 414A Specifications
- Name: HP 414A
- OEM #: W2020A, W2021A, W2023A, W2022A
- Toner Yield: Black-2400, Cyan-2100, Magenta-2100, Yellow-2100 with 5% coverage
- Colors: Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, Black
- Warranty: 1 year with replacement
Click Here to buy
How to refill the HP Cartridge?
- Any printer manufacturer will neither recommend nor instruct the customers to refill and suggests replacing the cartridge. However, some do refilling by following the below process.
- Purchase the compatible type toner powder which suits the printer and cartridge. There are different types of toner powder for every printer model and differ in its grain size, chemical construction, and weight.
- Place newspapers or paper towels and prepare workspace and also to protect the surface. Wear rubber gloves to not to get the powder on hands.
- The cartridge has a featureless wide compartment to fill the toner powder. Check the cartridge whether it has holes to pour the toner powder. Some will not have holes, make a hole in the toner powder.
- Screw the cap of the toner powder bottle. Point the funnel cap end into the hole of the cartridge and gently tap the side to dispense the powder into the tank till the bottle is empty.
- Now close the hole and insert the plastic plug to reseal. Shake the cartridge slightly from side to side. Replace the chip if required for the cartridge.